понеділок, 5 лютого 2018 р.

Two Valentines for Scrapiniec


Hi guys! Today I'm here to show you two bright and flowery Vanentines. With lot's of mints and pink. Just as I love it :)
These cards are my last inspiration for my beloved Scrapiniec as a part of Guest Designer team 2017-2018. It has been a wonderful journey, which brought me lot's of joy and inspiration. I'm so much grateful for the chance to create with best chipboard I've ever tried. And hopefully I'm not saying good bye for long! Really hope to be back to this warm company next year or so! :)
More details here: 
http://scrapiniec-inspiracje.blogspot.ie/2018/02/olya-chyketa-guest-designer.html











Materials:
Вбудоване зображення 1


Вбудоване зображення 2

Вбудоване зображення 3

Вбудоване зображення 4

Hugs,
Olga





Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар

Примітка: лише член цього блогу може опублікувати коментар.